Sunday 5 May 2013

All my quilts are home...

I've just finished off the binding on my wedding signature quilt and taken photos of it and my other 2 finished quilts ready to put in the show next weekend.

All my quilts are currently "home" except for the shaggy I made for my brother as a quick throw together. It's a great feeling being able to lay them am out and know you made them!! Or most of them as the topper of the wedding quilt was put together by the amazing ladies at Tuesday night craft!!!

I've posted some photos, but have been limited in my layout options as blogging from my phone!!











1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!! Yeah!! Awesome!! I am shaking my pompoms for you.

    So proud of you Liz. They look great hanging out together. so glad you have been able to photograph them all too.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete